Equine Polysaccharide Storage Myopathy (EPSM) and Thomas Equinas

This blog serves to chronicle my day to day struggles dealing with this metabolic disorder and how it effects my soon-to-be 13 year old dressage horse.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Day In the New Digs

I went to the barn late this morning to see how Thomas was doing. When I got there he was standing in the Paddock. He looked up and whinnied at me. I think he's feeling pretty much at home. He looked very happy. I brought him in and I tacked him up and took him to the arena and lunged him. He thought it was pretty strange. Domestic geese were outside running around and making lots of noise and there was a tractor making noise and a chain saw too! He handled it okay. I have a movie of him lunging and I will try to put that up on YouTube but here's a picture of him out in his paddock. All in all a good day and he's looking pretty happy in his new digs!
(I know this sounds weird. That's because I dictated it to my iPhone. Sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment